5 common things all billionaires have in common
How often do you wake to the dream where you have acquired abundant amount of money to fulfill all your desires? Well, these dreams are common with a lot of people, yet not all of you are able to make them a reality. This is the differentiating factor between successful and extremely successful people.
The extremely successful people all around the world have a burning flame within them, which makes them unstoppable. They keeps on trying until their goals are achieved, and never bother about failures. Such people go beyond regular boxed mind-set to establish unseen and unheard accomplishments. And that’s why their stories fascinate all of us.
But have you given a thought about the essential factors behind their success i.e. their behaviour towards life and work? If yes, then you have landed on the right page. Read on to know the 5 common things all billionaires have in common:
- Breaking the stereotype: Everyone is born and brought in a certain way, which determine their behaviour, thinking abilities and even creativity too. Each one of us has something peculiar characteristic within us that sets us apart from others. You need to identify that trait and use it for the much wanted success you have always dreamt of! You don’t need to necessarily follow the path everyone is following; sometimes you need to walk on the lesser known path to discover your true potential and not everyone is capable of doing the same.
- Pay an ear to criticism: Most people don’t comprehend on criticism they receive. Some even tries to ignore all sorts of criticism. But does this solve any problem? No, it doesn’t! Healthy criticism is necessary to realize your mistakes, otherwise everything looks right to you, and that’s when you fail to differentiate between right and wrong! Most of the successful people accept criticism and pay attention to it. They look for the remedy instead of escaping from them. These are the times when they come up with new ideas and thoughts. In all, criticism can be the mother of ideas and creative, if it is perceived in the right direction.
- Never say NO: Have you heard about unerring determination, the one that never dies? This kind of determination is the push factor for many billionaires to achieve big goals in life. They work until they achieve their goals and never back off! There is this famous Japanese proverb – ‘Fall for seven times, get up at eight’!
- Hyper Focus: Not everyone is blessed with hyper focus. But that doesn’t mean you can’t work on it. The key to developing this kind of focus is to undertake one task at a time. Many of the billionaires focus on one task or goal at a time, to which they dedicate themselves wholeheartedly. They come up with problems and hurdles while working on the task and goal, but they learn to be persistent until that goal is accomplished.
- Go and take risks: There are only some of us who are lucky enough to win lotteries. But many of us give a try! This is like taking a risk without knowing success or failure. Billionaires like to stick to this idea. They don’t escape from the risk, rather calculate the risk and invest in it mindfully. Elon Musk is the greatest example who took invested all his earnings from PayPal into Tesla and SpaceX and took the biggest risk in his life. His risk made him money than ever before.
It is not easy to adapt these habits, however; the effort to instil them within you can do wonders. You might not become a billionaire, but you would know how to deal with every situation and learn from it. My next blog will give you an insight into the same. You will know about turning every opportunity into an investment!